|100% up to £100+ 300 Free Spins||950+||Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)||Review||Get bonus T&C apply|
|100% up to €200||50+||UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority||Review||Get bonus T&C apply|
Play Live Casino
Wherever you are in the world, if you have an internet connection, you can join this stream and play card and table games through a special interface. Moreover, a computer software does not decide whether you win or not in live casino games: This experience is almost identical to the authentic land-based casino experience. So you can still play against real people and socialize with other players without leaving the comfort of your home. In this guide, we’ll talk about everything you need to know about live online casinos.
Best Live Casinos
Live casino online technology has a history of only a few years, but we can say that it is extremely popular. Almost all gambling websites offer this service to their customers, and for the same reason, there are numerous sites where you can play live casino games. Due to a large number of websites offering this service and the nature of this system, it is quite difficult to decide which one should be best for live online gambling: Live dealer online casino technology requires special expertise about the subject in order to evaluate. Even experienced gamblers can find it difficult to choose between live online casinos.
No need to worry: Our review team has the expertise and experience to identify which ones are the best live casinos in the UK and other countries in 2018. We know what we need to pay attention to and play the live casino games for hours before we make a decision. For this reason, you can find all the best live casinos and the best live casino games on our website. Moreover, we also evaluate the live casino bonuses and make sure you get the best offers out there.
Online Casino Game vs. Live Casino Game
So, what is the difference between the live casino service and the classic online casino? What are the benefits of live casino games? If you’re hesitant to switch to live dealer casino games, take a look at the list below: You may change your mind.
- Authentic Experience. In classic online casino games, you play against a computer software. It is actually this software that distributes cards and rolls the dice. Such games offer a “synthetic” experience, no matter how good they are. In live casino games, however, you play against a croupier with other players and get a much more authentic experience. What you see on the screen takes place in real time.
- Live Dealers. In live casino games, you can interact with the dealer. You can even communicate with other players on the table. By chatting in real time, you also get the opportunity to socialize. It is even possible to find new gambling friends!
- Authentic Results. Some players don’t like a computer software to decide if they win or not. In classic casino games, RNG software and the results are synthetic. In real-time casino games, on the other hand, the ”luck“ factor is more important. In other words, the possibilities are also real.
- Almost the Same. Live casino sites are almost identical to a real casino. There are dozens of different casino games you can play, and each one has a different croupier. You can find and play live blackjack, live roulette, live baccarat, and live poker at any time of the day. Moreover, you don’t have to walk: You can access all these games from the comfort of your home.
Live Casino Types
Some games are not suitable for playing in real time against a real dealer. For example, you cannot play slot machines in this way: Another person turning the reels for you is not a good and practical idea. However, almost every game except the slots is suitable to be a live dealer casino game. In this context, you can play against almost all card and table games against live dealers. Below, you can see a list of different types of live dealer casino games and brief descriptions.
- Live Roulette: in this classic table game, there are 37 (or 38) digits on the wheel, and you are trying to guess where the ball will stop. You can use a wide variety of bets, even place a red/black bet that has a very high probability. Live roulette games are usually presented in two variants, European and American, and we recommend that you choose the European one.
- Live Baccarat: your goal is to reach a total of 9 points with the cards in your hand. Baccarat is similar to blackjack in terms of rules, but it is an older and refined game. There are more rules limiting the dealer, and other players can also place a bet without sitting to the table. Remember that you can bet for a draw, this rule is specific to baccarat.
- Live Blackjack: Blackjack may be the most popular card game in the world. Your goal is to reach a total of 21 points or a higher total score than the live dealer. Theoretically, you can win every live blackjack game you play, as this is the only casino game with an RTP of 100%.
- Live Poker: many variants of poker can be found on live casino sites. Live poker is at least as popular as blackjack, and in the variants such as Hold’em, the prize can reach a very high figure. We recommend that you start with Stud Poker, it has much easier rules.
Note that live online casinos also work on mobile operating systems: So you don’t have to use a PC for the games listed above and other similar titles that can be played against a live dealer. Live casino sites also run smoothly on iOS and Android-based devices. Therefore, there is no specific place and time requirement to play live casino: You can play wherever and whenever you want.
Best Live Casino Software Providers
There are many companies that develop live casino software, but as always, some are doing better than others. Best live casinos online also use the live casino service of these renowned providers. In other words, online casinos do not provide this service themselves, they “buy” it from a provider. Below, you can see a list of the best providers and their brief descriptions.
- NetEnt. NetEnt, known for its innovative slot games, offers live casino service too but in a limited way. The number of live dealer games in the company’s collection is minimal, but all are above a certain level of quality. NetEnt games are usually available on casino sites serving European countries.
- Evolution Gaming. Evolution Gaming is the most preferred service provider of best live casinos. One of the first B2B Live Dealer providers, the company is based in Latvia and used in more than 150 online casinos. Founded in 2006, Evolution Gaming won the EGR B2B Awards 8 times. Its annual revenue is close to EUR 200 million. In this context, Evolution Gaming offers its largest collection of live dealer games.
- Microgaming. With over 600 games, Microgaming delivers them through its own platform, Quick Fire. There are also live dealer games on this platform. However, the majority of them are poker games, and this is normal: Microgaming has one of the largest poker networks in Europe, and therefore is almost a monopoly in live poker and blackjack games. If you like card games, Microgaming should be one of your first choices.
- Playtech. Playtech is one of the providers that introduced the first online live casino service in 2003. Especially, we can say that they are experts in live roulette games. The provider offers almost all variants of the roulette. In this context, we recommend you to try French Roulette variant. Playtech also offers exclusive tables for high-roller players.
How to Choose Live Casino
To find the best live casinos, you can use the following criteria. In our reviews and evaluation process, we use these criteria too.
This is a fairly broad concept and covers security, license, and member comments. A casino must have a license to be legal. For security, ensure that all pages are protected by SSL encryption. In addition, make sure that the casino has a positive reputation among gamblers by reading member comments.
The number of live casino games must be at least 30 and above. All card and table games and their variants should be presented to the players. Most importantly, the dealers should be professional and helpful.
A casino must support all mobile operating systems and allow joining live dealer streams from mobile devices and tablets apart from desktops. This way, you can play anytime and anywhere.
Customer service should be fast, professional, and helpful. Make sure that there are many methods available to contact the support team. Phone support is the most important of them.
Casinos can accept members from all over the world, so they have to offer a large number of payment options (credit card, bank transfer, e-wallet, pre-paid card, cryptocurrency, etc.). In addition, withdrawal transactions must be completed within 24 hours.
We will discuss this in more detail below, but a casino should offer special bonuses to customers who prefer live dealer games. In this way, you can always get an advantage.
Bonus Offers for Live Games
Live casino bonuses are one of the most important criteria to use for choosing among casinos. Best live casinos always offer the best bonuses and allow customers to play in an advantageous way. Below, you will find the bonus types offered in live casinos and their brief descriptions.
▷ No Deposit Bonus. This is a bonus you can get by completing the registration process. No deposit is required. It is possible to say that you get a bonus of around 10-20 EUR and you can use this balance to play games.
▷ Deposit/Welcome Bonus. A special offer to new members that is also known as the sign-up bonus. The casino matches the deposit(s) of new members with a certain percentage. For example, if this rate is 100%, you will earn 20 EUR more when you deposit 20 EUR.
▷ Free Spins. Mostly offered as part of the welcome bonus. These are free spins rights that can be used in pre-selected slot machines. Some casinos can offer up to 200 free spins.
▷ Reload Bonus. This is the bonus that the current members get when they re-deposit money. It is similar to the welcome bonus because the deposit is matched with a certain percentage by the casino. Can be used multiple times.
▷ High Roller Bonus. Special reload bonus rates offered to players who deposit a lot of money. Such players can earn thousands of EUR for their deposits.
▷ Loyalty Bonus. This is a loyalty program that allows you to earn points in return for bets placed. These points can then be converted into real money.
▷ Cash Back. This means returning a certain percentage of the lost money. It is mostly a weekly bonus, and you can get an average of 15% of your losses.
▷ VIP Programs. VIP players receive personal bonus offers and deposit/withdrawal limits. They can also reach the support team more quickly. Becoming a member of the VIP club usually requires an invitation.
Note that almost all of these bonuses require a withdrawal/wagering requirement. So before you can use the bonus, you’ll be asked to reach a certain amount of wagering. You can find more information about this requirement in our other guides.
How to Play in Live Casino?
This is actually very simple to do. Just follow these steps:
- Choose the right online casino by using our website and the criteria listed above.
- Complete the registration process.
- Choose a payment method, fund your account by making a deposit.
- Pick a live casino game and start playing.
Remember that you do not need any specific software and/or installation to play live dealer casino games, they can be played through your browser. Just update the Adobe Flash plugin of your browser, and you are ready to go!