LiveRoulette Casino Review
Live Roulette online casino gives the idea of its services in its name – the site centres on entertaining gamblers that are roulette enthusiasts. This casino focuses on providing players with a real-life gambling experience. With conventional gaming sites, players are afforded the comfort of gambling without compromising their desired location. However, they lack the authenticity offered by brick and mortar establishments. Live Roulette Casino, and other live casinos, step in to bridge both worlds and stream play sessions directly to players’ gadgets. Therefore, gamers interact with human dealers, real roulette wheels, and actual players from around the world.
Live Roulette Casino is owned and operated by the well-known BML Group Limited. This casino operator boasts an impressive resume that dates back fifty years. The company’s experience in the gaming business aids in the popularity of Live Roulette despite the gaming platform having been around only since 2019. The BML Group Limited also has its reputability vouched for by the numerous other gaming sites it runs including Betsson, CasinoEuro, Betsafe, Nordic Bet, and thirteen others.
Even with the upside of a reliable casino operator behind its running, Live Roulette still has the disadvantage of lacking sports betting. This shortcoming in Live Roulette Casino removes it as an option for millions of online gamers.
Casino Game Assortment Overview
Live Roulette Casino doubles as your ordinary slots gaming site with pokies alongside live games. However, the gaming site pays attention to marketing the latter with the former as a bonus. The collection consists of more than 1000 games. The live sets are streamed live from location-based studios with real tables, wheels, chips, and cards set up. In both gaming modes, the casino includes several categories that can be used to filter the various games. These classes are:
Live Roulette Casino does not give off the idea of being an all-inclusive gambling site from its title, but it does feature a slots section. The gaming site offers more than 1,000 games in this category, and they are displayed under “Vegas”. The games are provided by some crème de la crème software companies including NetEnt, Play’n Go, IGT, Quickspin, and Yggdrasil Gaming. The gaming site features some of the best titles from these gaming companies, and some popular choices include:
- Joker Pro
- Book of Dead
- Jammin’ Jars
- The Wild Hatter
- Big Bad Wolf
- Diamond Force
- Piggy Riches Megaways
- Immortal Romance
- Wild West Gold
- Release the Kraken, etc.
Live Roulette slot games are available to play for free using the demo versions, which do not require the registration of an account to be launched. Real money gameplay is allowed as well, but this time, the creation of an account is necessary. These versions are similar to each other aside from the use of cash in the latter.
Live roulette games are the centre of attention in Live Roulette online casino. The roulette sets account for 24 of the 61 games provided in the live lobby. Evolution Gaming offers most of the titles in different variations to cater to a range of gaming needs. All the live roulette options abide by the standard rules of gameplay with slight changes to spice up sessions in a variety of ways. Some of the featured variations include:
- American Roulette: American Roulette is a less popular option than European Roulette, but it still has its fair share of fans online. Live Roulette Casino includes the option with the usual 38 pockets. The game accommodates stakes of between 0.20 and 10,000 pounds, which is suitable for both low and high rollers. The game is not open during all hours and is closed from time to time.
- Auto Roulette: Auto Roulette is a revolutionary live roulette variant by Evolution Gaming that removes interaction with croupiers. Instead, the ball spins on the wheel automatically using a pressurised air system that is set to go off at specific intervals. The game is suited for players looking for fast-paced gameplay since it can play up to 80 rounds in an hour. Auto Roulette is built to look more virtual than real life with the wheel as the only practical element. The table and chips feature a virtual design that allows players to click on them during bet selection. The game does not have specific running hours and is accessible any time, any day. Also, it is considered a high roller game with a maximum bet limit of 10,000 pounds. Nonetheless, it suits small spenders as well with a minimum limit of 0.10 pounds.
- Lightning Roulette: Lightning Roulette is a European variation at its core with changes to its speed and side bets. In the game, players can place the ordinary inside and outside bets, and they all carry the usual odds. However, some lucky numbers are chosen from 1 to 36 and have multiplier wins of up to 500 times attached to them. The multiplier incentives only apply to Straight Up bets. Due to this addition, the payout odds for a Straight Up win without the multiplier value are 29 to 1. These odds are a drop from the normal ones of 35 to 1. The game accepts bets between 0.20 and 10,000 pounds.
- Immersive Roulette: Immersive Roulette is a standard European Roulette game that takes the video quality and experience authenticity to the next level. The game is streamed in different camera angles that switch automatically in cinematic fashion as gameplay proceeds. Players are even given an up-close look at a replay of the ball as it lands in the winning pocket in slow motion. The game uses stakes between 1 and 10,000 euros.
- Double Ball Roulette: Usually, live roulette uses one ball to play. However, Double Ball Roulette uses two balls that are spun at the same time. The stakes placed during gameplay are on different balls, and players collect wins when at least one ball lands in the right pocket. The game awards double when both balls land in pockets that satisfy the wager. The typical bets featured in European Roulette are used in Double Ball Roulette as well.
Blackjack is the second largest category in Live Roulette Casino with 19 games lined up. Generally, blackjack is popular with gamblers both online and offline, mainly since it accommodates the application of some skill to exploit the odds. Like with roulette, Live Roulette Casino gives blackjack lovers a taste of the classic variation with some updated changes in the rules and payouts. Popular versions of the game in this casino include:
- Exclusive Blackjack: Exclusive Blackjack is the core live blackjack game offered in Live Roulette online casino with twelve tables dedicated to providing the variation, one of which is VIP. This live blackjack game features the standard rules of gameplay with seven seats at each table and an unlimited number of players accommodated to ‘Bet Behind’. Exclusive Blackjack allows bets between 10 and 20,000 pounds. The game also enables Double Down and Split Pair bets alongside optional insurance.
- Infinite Blackjack: Infinite Blackjack is a low limit option that accepts wagers between 1 and 2500 pounds. It is also built to accommodate an unlimited number of players. All the gamblers are dealt a common two-card hand at the beginning of each round. Every player has the freedom to play the hand as they please without affecting the choices of other gamblers at the table. Side bets such as 21+3, Any Pair, and Bust It can be placed as well. The fun in the set is amped up even more with the Six Card Charlie rule.
- Blackjack Party: Blackjack Party focuses on delivering as much fun as possible while conducting classic gameplay. The set is a low limit one with bets between 0.50 and 200 pounds. Playing sessions are led by a TV-trained duo that consists of a croupier and co-presenter. They engage punters in music and lively chats. 21+3 and Perfect Pairs are some accommodated side bets. The game also allows Doubling Down, Pre-Decision, and Splitting Pairs.
Live Roulette Casino invests in providing its clients with poker in the “Other Games” category. The casino lists four variations of the game, and they include:
- Casino Hold’em: Casino Hold’em is an exciting variation of Texas Hold’em poker that accepts a limitless number of players at a go. The interesting twist in the game is that punters play against the dealer and not other gamers at the table. The set includes a Bonus Bet feature as well as the Progressive Jumbo 7 Jackpot. The gameplay is activated using stakes between 0.50 and 3,000 pounds.
- Three-Card Poker: Three-Card Poker is listed as an ideal choice for new players, but it also suits seasoned gamblers as well. The game pits players against the dealer, and they must get a Queen High to play. Punters can place Pair Plus and Six Card Bonus side bets that offer winnings of up to 1000 to 1 and accepts stakes between 1 and 5,000 pounds.
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em: Ultimate Texas Hold’em holds the title of the most popular house-banked variation of Texas Hold’em across the globe. Like with the other varieties in the category, punters play against the house. Winning the game involves forming a five-card hand with two cards of their own and three of them from the community cards. The value of the hand should be higher than that of the dealer. The game accepts bets between 0.50 and 1,000 pounds.
Live Roulette online casino includes additional sets alongside poker in the “Other Games” category. Baccarat is among the conventional choices, and it is offered in two variations. The first version is Dragon Tiger Baccarat, where punters have to choose whether the dragon or tiger will have a higher card value. The second is Speed Baccarat that is played at a faster pace than the standard variation. Other games are included as well such as Side Bet City, Lightning Dice, Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live, and Deal or No Deal, among others.
Mobile Casino App
Live Roulette online casino runs entirely as an instant play casino without any special software required. The gambling den is partnered with software developers that run their games with no download, which allows them to be launched directly on browsers. The requirement of a flash player is not necessary for the live dealer games, but its installation varies when it comes to slot machines. However, nearly all of them run on HTML5 technology that does not require any software installation. The instant-play nature of Live Roulette Casino applies to both mobile and PC versions of the establishment. On mobile, the casino is accessible on smartphones that run on a range of operating systems including the popular Android.
Software and Game Providers
Live Roulette online casino features more than 1000 games, which comes from its partnership with several leading names in the software developing field. Since slot machines account for a significant percentage of the games in the gambling den, they account for most of the software developers. The list of gaming companies includes firms that focus on modern slots like NetEnt and Yggdrasil Gaming, while others lean towards classic developments like IGT. Other slots providing firms that are partnered with Live Roulette Casino include:
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Play’n Go
- Leander Games
In the live dealer section of Live Roulette online casino, Evolution Gaming dominates as the most prominent provider. The software developer is recognised as the leading company in the field of live gaming, and it has led in the industry since the niche was introduced in 2006. The category also has games from NetEnt, which boasts prowess in the field as well.
Security and Online Gambling Licenses
Live Roulette Casino manages to retain a spot at the top of popularity lists thanks to the assurance of fairness and security during gameplay. The casino operates with permissions from the MGA and UKGC, which are two of the most coveted gaming licenses. With these permits, the gaming site certifies its capability to run real money services fairly. It also has seals of approval from eCOGRA and EGBA, which means its games go through regular testing to ensure they produce random results.
Live Roulette Casino also applies security measures with the help of an SSL encryption system that keeps players’ sensitive data safe from hackers. The protocol works to ensure unauthorised third parties do not have access to the gambling club’s servers. This is achieved through numerous layers of encryption and the password-access accounts created by gamers.
Live Roulette online casino maintains communication with its clients through a customer care system. Client care is offered through one of four channels, and they are:
- FAQ – the website includes a series of commonly presented questions with elaborate answers. It is recommended that gamers go through the queries and see if their particular issue is addressed before reaching out to the customer support team.
- Live Chat – this platform supports online one-on-one conversations with a member of the team. Live chat enjoys the swiftest responses that are given within a few minutes or hours.
- Email – this option is especially advisable for gamblers facing elaborate problems since they allow attachment of files and other documents.
- Request a Call Back – rather than provide a phone number, Live Roulette casino includes an option where players can send a request to be called back by a client care team member.
Payment Methods – Terms of Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Roulette Casino provides real money gambling services that are accessible by making cash deposits. Also, the payouts that are collected from the games have to be cashed out. Live Roulette supports these transactions using a range of payment methods, including:
- Mastercard, etc.
Information on the payment methods that are available according to one’s jurisdiction can be found under the “My Account” section. Live Roulette mainly accepts deposits in euros and pounds. Some currencies are added as well depending on the country in which it is being accessed. Any currency can be used, and the amount will be converted into an acceptable one at an exchange rate of Live Roulette’s choosing. When cashing in using credit cards, players are required to send digital copies to confirm that the account owner is the same one making the transaction. A verification procedure is also triggered when deposits amount to 2000 pounds. Action is taken when the amount is deposited in a single transaction or a series of cash-in requests within 180 days.
When cashing out of Live Roulette online casino, players can withdraw any amount that is placed in the “Available to Bet” section. This term may change in the case of bonuses and promotions if playthrough terms have yet to be met. The same cashier option used for deposits has to be used for withdrawals. The funds being cashed out must adhere to a maximum limit of 50,000 euros. The amount has to be equal to or more than the deposit made. If not, the casino will apply a charge or claim part of the requested amount. Before withdrawals, one is required to produce legal identification that proves their ownership of the account, including ID, passports, or any other certified documents. When using a credit card, a copy of the front and back with the first six and last four numbers being visible has to be sent. The card must bear the account user’s name, or the transaction will be barred.
Live Roulette casino withdrawals are processed within 24 hours of a request being sent. This limit can change if an amount higher than the set limit is cashed out upon agreement with the casino, especially in the case of progressive jackpot payouts. These transactions are usually free, but the site begins charging a fee once they exceed 25 requests in one month. The administrative fee is 2% of the amount and cannot be less than five euros. However, these fees do not apply to punters accessing the gaming club from Great Britain and Ireland.
Usability and Ease of Navigation on the Website
Live Roulette online casino invests in the provision of services on a user-friendly website. The game is mainly highlighted by blues and purples that are blended beautifully to give off a royal vibe. At the top of the gaming site, players are given access to the “Open Account” and “Log In” buttons. Options that direct players to the live games, slots, promotions, and blog sections are beneath. Each of the games’ sections has its titles placed in different categories to make the narrowing down of an ideal title easy. The search button can be used to narrow down a set by typing in its name.
At the bottom of each page, Live Roulette Casino includes information about its operators, licenses, seals of approval, and partnered banking options. It also informs clients on their steps towards ensuring responsible gambling, management of cookies, and any copyright information. The terms and conditions section can also be launched using a prompt at the bottom of the page. This part of the gaming site explains what is expected of the gambler and what they can expect from Live Roulette Casino. These terms should be assessed before registering an account and committing real money.
Live Roulette online casino does something that even most gaming sites that include a live dealer section don’t – it draws attention to this mode of gaming and makes it the centre of attention. Nonetheless, it still features an impressive collection of more than 1,000 slot games, which makes it an option for players who are not looking to indulge in live gameplay as well. The games in both the live dealer and slots’ sections are sourced from some of the best online gaming software developers. Therefore, punters can trust that they are getting value for their money as far as online gambling services are concerned. The live games are only accessible using real money, and once an account is created.