Later on, people were able to use ClickandBuy in online casinos. The company is based out in London and is governed by the Financial Services Authority. The FSA has jurisdiction over all financial transactions that happen in the UK.
Advantages of Using ClickandBuy in Online Casinos
The company is a successful payment service provider. It is highly flexible, and many gambling enthusiasts find it a reliable payment option. Let us explore below what benefits await you when you use ClickandBuy in casinos.
- Global Reach – if you use ClickandBuy in online casinos, you are making yourself a part of a giant network made of 13 million users. It is used by more than 140,000 merchants as a payment option and this allows any member to find a product where he can use this payment method to fund his purchases. You can also choose your preferred currency.
- Innovation – not only can this payment method be used for games, but you can also send money to your friends on a social network like Facebook. This means that if you win from your online gambling, you can easily give out tips or bonuses to anyone in your Facebook network. This is made possible by an app called Buxter.
If you and your friends like playing together, you can look for online casinos with ClickandBuy as a payment option. Both of you can register on Buxter and send money to each other if one is losing or needs more funds. Needless to say, safety is guaranteed because all its systems use top grade security technology like SSL and firewalls.
- Easy Funding – one of the things that a player does not like is the delay when transferring funds from a source to the casino. If you use ClickandBuy in casinos, the fund transfer is instant. It is also instant when you make a payment online. It also offers multiple ways for a user to upload funds. But this depends on your country of residence. Generally speaking, you can use bank accounts, credit cards, debit cards to upload money into your e-wallet. You can also receive funds from consumers if you are an online merchant.
- Low Fees – when you use ClickandBuy in casinos, you will be subjected to fees that will cover the administrative charges incurred for the transaction. Essentially, the company does not charge for transactions in relation to loading money into your e-wallet. The only exception is if you used a credit card. The company will charge you 3.9% of the transaction’s worth. There is no listed receiving fee in its website. This means that if you use ClickandBuy to withdraw money, you will not be charged for it.
How to Deposit to Online Casinos with ClickandBuy
The first thing to do is to create an account. After registering, you need to add a funding source such as a credit card, debit card, or a bank account. Upload funds and wait for it to clear. Once you have completed these steps, follow the instructions below.
- Look for online casinos with ClickandBuy as a payment method.
- Register for an account
- Go to the cashier section and choose it as a payment option.
- Type the amount you want to deposit.
The transfer should be instantaneous. It is rare that you will come across an issue but it this happens, you can always contact the customer support group for assistance. The next thing to do is to select the game you want to play. Choose live table games or slot machines.
If the casino qualifies this payment service for a casino bonus offer, you can choose to opt in or not. Just make sure you read the terms and conditions of the bonus.
Important Details to Know
You can use ClickandBuy to withdraw money. However, you must take into consideration that most casinos will only allow you to withdraw the same amount of money that you deposited from the same funding source. The rest must be withdrawn to an e-wallet. Different casinos have different policies on this so it is best to consult the policy section.
Some casinos will ask you to prove your identity. In this case, you need to submit a screenshot of your account bearing your name, along with scanned copies of your identification and proof of address.
There is currently no mobile app for it. If you want to access it without download, you need to launch a browser and log in from there.