Bizzo Casino Review
GoSlotty Casino is a recently established Maxent Limited gambling den that opened its doors in 2020. The gaming club collaborates with the banking option Trustly to present the groundbreaking Pay N Play technology that lets punters access cash services without registering accounts. This feature is a beacon to gamblers at a time when online security is a growing concern. Since traditional casinos require account creation and banking details to access real money services, punters are at the risk of financial and identity theft. GoSlotty promises entertainment, speed, and responsibility by eliminating these issues.
GoSlotty online casino also puts together an impressive game collection from top developers like NetEnt, Play'n Go, Red Tiger Gaming, and Big Time Gaming. The different categories like slots and table games give punters different ways to try their luck. However, GoSlotty does not provide any sports betting services.
Casino Gaming Assortment OverviewGoSlotty Casino has a solid catalogue of more than 2,000 games placed in different categories. Slots make up most of the portfolio, with over 1,000 options. These games occupy most of the spots in the Popular, Recommended, Specials, New Games, Progressive Jackpots, and Tournament Games sections. Punters can also explore tens of table games and live dealer sets. The search field can narrow down the provided options to a single title. The portfolio can also be filtered according to the preferred software developer. Nearly all GoSlotty games have demo versions alongside the real money ones. Live games are the only exceptions that activate for cash bets only.
Slot MachinesGoSlotty online casino dedicates a significant portion of its portfolio to pokie machines. As suggested by the name, players visiting this gambling den can expect slots exploring different features to cater to almost any need. The games have varying stake limits, themes, win ways, payout values, and bonus features. Free and real money modes are available for all pokies, and some to try out include:
Legacy of DeadThis slot belongs to the ever-expanding "Book of" series. The contemporary graphics and soundtrack make it worth the deep dive into yet another Egyptian treasure hunt. The dimly lit chamber accepts stakes between 0.10 and 100 credits from players looking to explore the set's five reels and ten bet lines. The free spins, the pokie's main bonus, includes the popular expanding symbol that can achieve the highest winning potential of 5,000x the stake.
The Sword and The GrailPlay'n Go explores the myth about the Excalibur Sword and the Holy Grail in this slot featuring five reels and 20 bet lines. The 96.53% RTP game pairs the interesting visuals with decent combination payouts going up to 50x the line stake. The free spins are the main attraction and play through four levels. The feature advances by collecting scatters, and the highest level can awards multiplier wilds of up to 100x.
Troll Hunters 2Troll Hunters 2 is a visual and payout upgrade from the first Play'n Go set. The pokie uses the cluster pays engine to pay for stakes between 0.20 and 100 credits. The game differs from its predecessor by using a highly volatile math model with a maximum payout potential of 5,000x the stake.
Buffalo Rising MegawaysThis is a remake of the popular Blueprint Gaming slot with an upgrade of up to 117,649 ways to win. While the game is refreshingly unique, it maintains the idyllic look from Blueprint Gaming. The free spins pack the most valuable punch of up to 10,000x the bet thanks to the progressive multiplier with no upper limit.
Pirates' Plenty MegawaysRed Tiger Gaming's Pirates' Plenty series is a success, and a Megaways addition is logical. The core element of a six-reel grid has been carried over, but it unlocks 200,704 ways to win. This exciting prospect is supported by expanding multiplier wilds that stay on the grid until winnings are collected. Combined with the Royal Removal Monkey Wild, things can get interesting enough to trigger up to 10,000x the wager. It is also among the GoSlotty Casino slots with progressive jackpot prizes.
Vault of AnubisVault of Anubis Slot takes players to a massive Egyptian tomb entrance and lets them explore its treasures for stakes up to ten credits. The 7x6 playtable pays using a cluster engine, and Anubis awards the most valuable wins of up to 750x the coin value. The progressive multiplier that grows infinitely in the free spins can unlock massive wins up to 5,496x the wager.
Inferno JokerInferno Joker is one of several Joker-inspired pokies by Play'n Go. This time, the developer ditches the classic three-reel grid for a sleek 5x3 playtable dusted with rich purple shades. The characters' gold, red, and purple palettes are as visually pleasing as the backdrop, and they can pay up to 2,500x the wager. However, there are no free spins.
Ecuador GoldEcuador Gold Slot embarks on a South American quest searching for the lost Temple of Luck on six reels and four rows. The game starts with 4,096 win ways, and they can increase to 262,144 ways when the avalanche feature activates all eight rows. During the free spins, the 6x8 playtable is used for all the rounds. The pokie's potential winnings go as high as 250,000 credits.
Dawn of EgyptDawn of Egypt Slot is another product of Play'n Go's obsession with ancient Egypt and "Book of" style games. The pokie replaces the expanding symbol with icon upgrades. The free spins in which this boon activates are chosen randomly in the Wheel of the Gods feature, and they can be retriggered in the Pyramid Spins.
Agent RoyaleAgent Royale appears to be inspired by some 007 action, and it unfolds on five reels with forty bet lines. The male spy, Agent Royale, plays the wild and can plant explosives across the grid to lock himself onto the grid. License to Spin triggers the free spins, and the wilds remain sticky for the whole bonus.
Live RouletteGoSlotty Casino caters to punters seeking authentic gambling experiences with a live dealer section. Several of the listed sets fall under the roulette category. This classic set has its roots in 16th-century France, and it maintains the basic gameplay feature from the variant; choosing the right pocket in which the ball will land. In the live category, gamblers can interact with human dealers and other players across the globe. Live roulette variants are accessible for real money gameplay only, and they accommodate a wide range of stakes from pennies to thousands of dollars. The versions available to choose from include:
- Lightning Roulette – this Evolution Gaming hallmark title awards one to five multipliers valued 50x to 500x for straight bets
- Mega Roulette – this is the Pragmatic Play version of Lightning Roulette. It allows punters to place bulk straight bets like Mega Dozens, Mega Columns, and Mega Chances.
- Speed Roulette – a fast version of standard roulette where a spin lasts 25 seconds only, cutting the rounds by half. This version suits punter who prefer fast-paced game action since there is no dead time.
- Auto Roulette – a fully automated, precision roulette wheel replaces the dealer in this variant. Auto Roulette runs sixty to eighty games per hour and is accessible as mainstream and VIP tables.
BlackjackGoSlotty Casino taps into classic gambling with blackjack games as well. This set dates back centuries, and like any game that old, it has morphed into different variations to suit different markets and boost its popularity. GoSlotty offers blackjack in both the online and live lobbies in several versions, including:
- 3D Blackjack – this 99.54% RTP game pays twice the bet value for Blackjack hands, and insurance bets cost half the initial stake.
- European Blackjack – plays with six decks, and punters can only double on hard totals of nine to eleven. The house edge is a decent 0.62%, and doubling after splitting is allowed.
- One Blackjack – this Pragmatic Play live game adds a substantial winning potential of up to 2,000x the stake. The set is fully scalable and has a single seat. Bust Bonus, Perfect Pairs, Crazy 7, and 21+3 are the provided side bets. The Six Card Charlie rule is also built-in.
- Infinite Blackjack – has a seven-seat table and allows a limitless number of gamblers to bet behind them. The included side bets are 21+3, Hot 3, and Any Pair.
PokerPoker is an exciting card game that allows players to bet on having the best hand and bluff other gamblers using various strategic methods. Poker is often confused with video poker, which does not feature in GoSlotty. The gambling den includes the set in both the online and live dealer lobbies in the following variations:
- Casino Hold 'em – players and dealers receive two face-down cards each, and three are dealt to the board. Punters can win an AnteWin Bonus on their Ante bets.
- Casino Stud Poker – most of its rules are derived from Five-Card Stud, and gamblers play against the house instead of other bettors. The best hand, the Royal Flush, pays 100:1. Straight Flush follows with 50:1.
- Three-hand Casino Hold 'em – players and the croupier receive three face-down cards. The Straight Flush is the highest hand, and it pays 40:1. The same hand pays 5:1 for the Ante bet.
Live CasinoGoSlotty Casino sources live dealer games from several developers, the most prominent ones being Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, and Pragmatic Play. The live lobby offers conventional table games alongside specialty titles suited only for the category including:
- Gonzo's Treasure Hunt Live
- Mega Wheel
- Mega Sic Bo
- Crazy Time
- Mega Ball
- Football Studio
- Dragon Tiger
- Dream Catcher
- Baccarat – No Commission Baccarat, Lightning Baccarat, No Commission Baccarat, Knock Out Baccarat, Super 6 Baccarat
- Dream Catcher, Mega Wheel, and Monopoly Live play like Vegas money wheels, while others like baccarat offer more card game options. The live casino is only available to play for real money, and the stakes can start as low as a penny.
Other GamesThe only other games in GoSlotty Casino's portfolio are the roulette variations European Roulette Pro and Gem Roulette. These games play similarly to the live roulette games, but they run on RNGs rather than actual wheels conducted by human dealers.
Mobile Casino AppGoSlotty mobile casino unlocks a new way to enjoy the vast portfolio of slots and other games. The download version kicks up the gambling experience with increased performance, transitioning seamlessly from one section to another. The mobile app also comes with exclusive offers that unlock after the installation process. The GoSlotty app is accessible to Android and iOS users by following the download link provided on the casino website.
Software and Game ProvidersGoSlotty online casino sourced games from trusted and certified online gaming software providers to fill its catalogue. The game studios release fully optimized games accessible in download and no download versions for mobile, tablet, and PC gadgets. Most software developers focus on slots production, while others try their hand at other game categories. The featured game developers include:
- Merkur Gaming
- NoLimit City
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Elk Studios
- Play'n Go
- NextGen Gaming
- Relax Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Lightning Box
Security and Online Gambling LicenseGoSlotty Casino operates with a valid license issued by the Malta Gaming Authority. The MGA is an esteemed licensing body with stringent rules to ensure the fairness and safety of casino services. As an MGA licensee, GoSlotty has its games tested and continuously monitored to ensure its games are sourced from reliable developers and adhere to high standards. With no registration necessary to play GoSlotty games for free or real money, the gambling den does not need to secure players' personal information. Nonetheless, it keeps transaction details that can trace back the provided bank ID out of reach by third parties. GoSlotty takes responsible gambling seriously to secure gamblers from falling victim to addiction. The site highly encourages clients to keep track of the habit to ensure it does not get out of hand. As a GoSlotty user, players can;
- Limit the wagered amount daily, weekly, or monthly
- Limit the incurred losses in a single session or an extended period
- Limit the acceptable deposits
- Restrict account access for a definite or indefinite period
Customer SupportGoSlotty Casino has a responsive and educated customer support team available through live support. Responses on this platform are almost immediate and allow one-on-one conversations with agents. Players can also address lengthy issues through email, but answers can take a couple of hours. GoSlotty includes a "Complaints" section for high-priority issues, especially those that have yet to be resolved after being directly presented to the client care team. Punters should note that these do not include problems with complimentary bonuses. The complaints section invites gamblers to lodge complaints with the following official regulatory bodies:
- Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) – This disputes resolution branch applies technology to resolve issues between casinos and players. The tech combines arbitration, negotiation, and mediation to ensure complaints are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- ProMediate – this mediation service is certified by the UK Gambling Commission. It runs independently and voluntarily to resolve players' complaints. The service is accessible through email or phone.
- LCB – numerous online gambling award providers approve this trusted casino reviewer as a reliable monitor for ideal gaming sites. It has also helped return millions to gamblers in unfairly withheld deposits and winnings.