Top 5 of real money casinos
|€1000 + 125 Free Spins after account activation||1000++||Curacao||
|100% up to €50 plus 20 bonus spins||1000+||Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)||
|Get bonus T&C apply||
The bonus amount will be placed into a Bonus Balance and will be kept separate from your Cash Balance. When you claim a Bonus, your real money, the Bonus and all winnings generated from them will remain as Bonus money, subject to restriction and not withdrawable or wagered on other products until wagering requirements are met. Your balance will be available again only when you have met the Wagering Requirements, that is, when the sum in your Bonus Balance linked to the active bonus will be transferred into your Cash Balance.
|£100 + 120 Bonus Spins||2000+||Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority||
|Get bonus T&C apply||
The Dunder welcome package consists of 3 bonuses: 20 bonus spins on registration, No deposit required. Your 1st deposit gives you 100% up to £100 and 100 bonus spins in Book of Dead.
|100% up to €/$100||3000++||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission||
|Get bonus T&C apply||
From time to time, you will be granted bonus offers. You will be notified through the website banners, in the list of Available Bonuses in your Lobby, and by email if you subscribe to our promotional emails. Most of the time, you will receive such offers with no individual conditions, however, sometimes you might have to fill certain conditions to get the offer. Example: A "20 Extra Spins bonus offered after €100 wagered on X game" will appear in your lobby only once you have wagered the €100 on the specified game.
|Up To £150||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission||
|Get bonus T&C apply||
Some bonuses must be manually activated by you in Your Account. Unless stated otherwise you can do this after logging into Your Account and depositing the amount required to access the Bonus. Such Bonuses can only be activated when real money is available in Your Account. If you play with any of your deposited funds prior to claiming the Bonus, lost funds cannot be used to activate the Bonus.
|100% up to £100+ 300 Free Spins||950+||Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)||
|Get bonus T&C apply|
|100% up to €100 + 101 Free Spins||1500+||Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), Alderney Gambling Commission (AGCC)||
|100% up to €140||300+||Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)||
Some Facts about the Provider
Konami is among the longest-standing gaming companies that still have relevance to date. The software developer has been around since 1969 when it was established by Kagamasa Kouzuki, Tatuso Miyasako, and Yoshinobu Nakama. The name Konami was derived from the term “little waves”. Konami was initially set up as a repair shop and jukebox rental in the city of Osaka, Japan. By 1973, the firm was already producing its own arcade games and climbed the hierarchy to become a commanding force in the industry. Konami is especially known for the release of Scramble and Super Cobra in 1981, which are games that continue to boast global popularity to date. The company was also making a killing with computer software and eventually focused on the production of home game consoles.
The software provider Konami diversified into the world of slot machines in the seventies after the arcade industry faced a steep decline in popularity. By 1978, the slots provider had already established strong ties with gaming companies in the United States. Konami slots flooded the floors of brick and mortar casinos in the region, which was supported by the developer’s expertise in their creation and financial might to push the products. Today, the company does more than just gaming and is invested in health and physical fitness clubs. It also has offices spread across the globe with Konami headquarters in Las Vegas, which were established in 2005. Other major offices are located in Nevada, California, Tokyo, and even Australia.
Even with the widespread production of casino games, software providers have distinct features attached to their brand that make them stand out from the lot. Konami slots developer has several of such features, and they include:
- The Konami Code: The Konami Code is the most significant element that shot this online gaming software developer into prominence. Numerous games from this firm feature cheat codes and they are referred to as Konami codes. The first game to feature a cheat code was Gradius, which was introduced when Nintendo was reigning high in the video games’ realm. This feature was added after Kazuhisa Hashimoto, one of the founders, had a difficult time getting through the levels in Gradius while testing it. Contra, another classic game from Konami, also featured cheat codes. The codes operated by having players press a series of specific buttons. This action resulted in help getting through challenging levels or enhancing the experience. However, this feature is not included in Konami slots.
- Hollywood films: As the use of cheat codes in games gained Konami widespread popularity, they began to license some standout titles that had the potential to inspire Hollywood films. Silent Hill had the first honour of being made into a movie as others like Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania followed.
- Asian theme: Konami’s origins in the heart of Asia have a significant influence on the themes the software developer chooses for its pokies. Most Konami slots follow Japanese and Asian storylines. The rich culture of the region gives the game developer a lot to work with, especially when it comes to myths and legends. Fortune Stacks, Dragon’s Law, and China Shores are some of the most popular Konami slot games that feature Asian themes.
Even with Konami focusing on appeasing the Asian market, it still taps into other factors to create slots. The software provider has slot machines in a variety of different themes, including magic, ancient civilizations, money, and animals.
- Five-reel playtable: Konami uses the popular five by three grid arrangement for nearly all of its slot machines. The design of the play table differs according to the theme used in each slot, but they all have the same rectangular arrangement. The paylines that run across the grid vary for each slot game. These lines are often nonadjustable.
- Slot bonuses: Konami slots mainly reward players for the formation of winnings combinations for three or more icons on a playline. The slots include other bonus features as well to accompany these payouts, including:
|Wilds||These symbols are included in almost all slots. They replace other icons to complete winning combinations, but they mostly cannot create any of their own. Wilds in Konami slots can also be restricted to appearing on specific reels.|
|Free spins||Free spins are awarded for the appearance of three bonus icons. Usually, a specific number of bonus rounds are granted, and other in-built features can accompany them.|
|Picking rounds||A handful of Konami slot games include a picking bonus where the contents are revealed or hidden. For instance, in the slot game Heart of Romance, players can choose from five different free spin packages. They include between three and twenty freebies along with wild multipliers of between two and forty times. The higher the number of chosen rounds, the smaller the accompanying multiplier values.|
|Multipliers||Multipliers are also a common finding in Konami slot games, and they are often attached to other bonuses. In most cases, they are featured in the free spins and can be activated alongside wild symbols.|
- Gaming cabinets: Konami’s prominence in game development is especially prominent in the brick and mortar scene. The firm is one of the biggest providers of gaming cabinets for land-based casinos in the United States, Australia, and other prominent gambling regions. Some popular cabinet options include Concerto, Podium, Opus Dual, and Rapid Revolver.
- Fixed and progressive jackpots: Konami slots mostly have definite values attached to winning combinations. The jackpot amounts are often fixed, which means they do not grow over time like with pooled prizes. The values of combinations do change, but only according to the bet amount used. In some cases, especially land-based slots, players can engage progressive jackpot slots, including Piggy Pennies, Cash Claw, Dynamite Dash, and Ocean Winnings.
- Autoplay: Konami often uses a similar control panel in all its slot games, and it includes the autoplay function. The field is usually labelled as “AUTO” and supports as many as 200 consecutive spins. This function halts when the Stop button that replaces that of Spin is clicked, free spins are landed, or the bet balance depletes.
- Gaming systems: Konami looks to serve gambling destinations as well as players. The software provider features the gaming system SYNKROS that operate under the mantra of Connect, Capture, and Control. The system begins by establishing a bond between casinos and their clients using either Super Series Floor Wide Bonusing or Advanced Incentives Bonusing Engine. The former brings excitement to the entire establishment, while the latter targets individual players or a group of them with customized incentives. SYNKROS also grants users the ability to collect and use a range of statistics to serve the firm’s needs better. The system also features SYNKdot, which avails vital performance information when needed.
Popular Slot Games
In the gambling realm, Konami mainly focuses on the production of slot games. The software provider has released around fifty sets so far with different RTP rates and volatility. Konami slots are available to play for free and real money in casinos that support the software provider. Both versions of each are similar with the only difference being the use of cash bets in the latter. Some popular slots out of the numerous releases by the firm include:
- China Shores
- Golden Wolves
- Great Guardians
- Gypsy Fire
- Lotus Land
- Pride of Egypt
- Red Fortune
- Wealthy Monkey
Konami partners with a handful of online casinos to provide its slot machines. The games are placed alongside those of other software providers in the catalogue, and if they are popular enough, they feature in the lobby. Some popular Konami casinos include:
- Great Britain Casino
- Spins Royale Casino
- Video Slots Casino
- Slot Strike Casino
- Reels Royale Casino
- Golden Nugget Casino
These gaming sites offer unique incentives to new and regular clients, some of which can be used to play in Konami slots. Free slots by this software developer can also be accessed in game-review sites with which the company is affiliated.
Konami slots provider keeps up with the shifting tides of the gambling industry and rides the mobile gambling wave. The software provider uses HTML5 technology in its online slots, which allows them to run on smartphones as efficiently as on PCs. On these gadgets, the games are accessible in a range of operating systems, including Windows, Android, and iOS. No app download is necessary for the slots to run since they are provided in instant-play mode.
Konami slots online provider has come a long way since its early days in the sixties and seventies. The firm continues to be a commanding force in location-based and online casinos. The software developer has adapted well over the years to new generations of gamblers and continues to provide popular slots that are in touch with current needs.