Top 5 of real money casinos
|€1000 + 125 Free Spins after account activation||1000++||Curacao||
|100% up to €50 plus 20 bonus spins||1000+||Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)||
|Get bonus T&C apply||
The bonus amount will be placed into a Bonus Balance and will be kept separate from your Cash Balance. When you claim a Bonus, your real money, the Bonus and all winnings generated from them will remain as Bonus money, subject to restriction and not withdrawable or wagered on other products until wagering requirements are met. Your balance will be available again only when you have met the Wagering Requirements, that is, when the sum in your Bonus Balance linked to the active bonus will be transferred into your Cash Balance.
|£100 + 120 Bonus Spins||2000+||Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority||
|Get bonus T&C apply||
The Dunder welcome package consists of 3 bonuses: 20 bonus spins on registration, No deposit required. Your 1st deposit gives you 100% up to £100 and 100 bonus spins in Book of Dead.
|100% up to €/$100||3000++||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission||
|Get bonus T&C apply||
From time to time, you will be granted bonus offers. You will be notified through the website banners, in the list of Available Bonuses in your Lobby, and by email if you subscribe to our promotional emails. Most of the time, you will receive such offers with no individual conditions, however, sometimes you might have to fill certain conditions to get the offer. Example: A "20 Extra Spins bonus offered after €100 wagered on X game" will appear in your lobby only once you have wagered the €100 on the specified game.
|Up To £150||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission||
|Get bonus T&C apply||
Some bonuses must be manually activated by you in Your Account. Unless stated otherwise you can do this after logging into Your Account and depositing the amount required to access the Bonus. Such Bonuses can only be activated when real money is available in Your Account. If you play with any of your deposited funds prior to claiming the Bonus, lost funds cannot be used to activate the Bonus.
|100% up to £100+ 300 Free Spins||950+||Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)||
|Get bonus T&C apply|
|100% up to €100 + 101 Free Spins||1500+||Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), Alderney Gambling Commission (AGCC)||
|100% up to €140||300+||Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)||
Push Gaming opened its doors with the purpose of introducing land-based games to the online platform for PC and mobile gamers. In 2013, Push Gaming made a move to create their own line of slot machines, and it also entered a partnership with Unibet. These moves helped the software provider go from being just another company in the online casino world to a renowned name.
2013 was also a remarkable year for Push Gaming thanks to its partnership with Quickfire, which is a division of the software developer Microgaming. This partnership was forged to introduce some titles by Magic Dreams to the mobile gambling market. The veteran Italian gaming firm focused on the provision of these games on brick and mortar casino floors. Push Gaming took some of these slots, including The Jungle II, XCalibur, and Double Raw Power and introduced them to the smartphone and tablet space.
In 2014, however, Push Gaming went relatively quiet with no new releases or news updates. Their official website went off-limits, and no social media news on their Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages was made. The game-studio merely hinted that an updated site was coming soon. When it did come back in 2015, the software firm began to provide a fresh take on game development with original Push Gaming slots. Bonus Beans was the first slot to launch, and Golden Farm followed soon after. These releases drew the attention of players and cemented it as a trendsetter in the industry.
Today, Push Gaming is famous for its quality productions that deliver some of the best slot entertainment. The company’s feats are made possible by its team of more than forty staff members, including software engineers, art directors, integration engineers, game designers, and mathematicians. James Marshall, who is the CEO, and Winston Lee, who is the COO, stand at the heads of this team and are also Push Gaming’s founders. These figures have solid reputations from working with other industry heavyweights such as Barcrest and NextGen Gaming.
Push Gaming Features
Push Gaming is an easily recognizable software developer among avid gamers for several elements in its game designs and running of operations. These unique features can be found within the developer’s games or services, and they include:
- Colourful themes: Push Gaming applies creative freedom when developing slot games, which make them highly entertaining. This creativity is explored with the themes that give games storylines within which they can play. Push Gaming slots stand out from the crowd with visually outstanding ideas accompanied by whimsical designs. The slots use bursts of colour in their imagery, and they lean more towards cartoon that realistic depictions. Push Gaming likes to explore the world of imagination in most of their themes that include mythical quests, Christmas, ancient cultures, treasure hunts, and magic, among others.
- High volatility: The provider has succeeded in the market for serving players a combination that is hardly found in video slots – high variance and high winning potential to match. This volatility rate makes it likely for the game to award big wins but in spaced-out intervals. With high accompanying RTP rates, Push Gaming slots give players something to crave that is rarely found elsewhere.
- Fixed jackpots: Push Gaming slots do not accommodate progressive jackpots that would accumulate over time until being awarded. The software provider features fixed jackpot amounts in all of its sets. The Push Gaming slot game Jammin’ Jars awards the highest payout of 20,000 times the placed payline bet. Even with set winnings, multiple combinations can be landed in a single round, which means that the awarded amount can be higher than this.
- Flexible grid arrangement: The play table is a defining element of slot machines, and Push Gaming slots use them as visual entertainment. Instead of using the usual five by three playing grid arrangement, these titles feature different-sized reels that hold varying numbers of win lines. For instance, in Jammin’ Jars, players have eight reels on the same number of rows. Joker Troupe, on the other hand, features a small four by four grid. Viking Clash slot includes two five by three grids that play independent of each other down to their bonus features.
- Client care: Customer care is a significant pillar in the success of software companies, and Push Gaming thrives in this respect. The software developer has contact information on its official webpage, including an email address and physical addresses in the United Kingdom and Malta. The team can also be contacted social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, and Twitter. One can also send a direct message to the client care team on the official website if they are looking to work with the company.
- Game bonuses: The creativity used in Push Gaming slot games extends to the included bonus features. The games pay when gamblers land winning combinations according to the rules of gameplay, and several bonus features accompany these payouts in nearly every set. Push Gaming slots feature the usual incentives found in most video slots, but they have unique twists to them that make them more attractive. These bonuses include:
- Wilds: The wilds in Push Gaming slots are denoted by characters linked to the featured theme. These symbols can replace other standard ones to complete a payout cluster. In some cases, they can award payouts of their own, and often grant the jackpot winnings. The wilds mostly have unique bonuses attached to them. For instance, in the Fat Rabbit slot, the wild, which is the rabbit, grows to cover more tiles as he consumes more carrots. In the Wizard Shop slot, wizard symbols stacked on an entire reel trigger the Wizard Wilds feature.
- Multipliers: Push Gaming slots feature multiplier bonuses as well, and they are often an accompaniment of other rewards. For instance, in the Joker Troupe online slot, multipliers are gifted in the Green Joker Wheel and Blue Joker Feature. The Green Joker bonus presents players with a wheel of fortune feature. The disc is full of multiplier values placed in different-coloured segments with values between one and 100. In the Blue Joker Feature, players are awarded three free spins and hat symbols that award multipliers of up to 25 times.
- Free spins: Free spins are a common feature in Push Gaming slots, and they are offered when three or more bonus symbols land on the screen. In some sets, these bonus rounds are awarded through other unique actions. In Wild Swarm slot, for example, collecting more than five bees in the hive causes it to explode and award ten free spins as well as sticky wilds.
- Free and real money games: Push Gaming slot games are provided in both demo and cash versions. The free play slot supports gameplay using fun credits that are built into the games. These versions are often found in game-review sites as well as numerous casinos. The cash variation, however, is restricted to online casinos only and requires the use of real money to place bets. On the upside, the awarded winnings can be withdrawn.
Popular Push Gaming Slots
Push Gaming features a small collection of less than fifty slot games each one with a theme as whimsical as the next one. Both versions can be played using manual spins and autoplay functions. Some of the most popular slots that punters can help themselves to include:
- Wild Swam
- Jammin’ Jars
- Blaze of Ra
- Wizard Shop
- Gem of the Gods
- Dragon Sisters
- The Shadow Order
- Immortal Guild
- Turn It Up!
- Wild Swarm
Push Gaming Casinos
Around 150 online casinos offer Push Gaming’s popular slots in their portfolio, and most of them brag revered reputations in the industry. On these websites, players have to create accounts to access the games, and a cash commitment is necessary to play real money slots and claim lucrative incentives. The terms that come with being a member vary from one casino to the next, which makes it paramount to read through them before providing personal and financial information. Some ideal options include:
- SlotWolf Casino
- Golden Star Casino
- Cleopatra Casino
- Gunsbet Casino
- Twin Casino
- Bitcoin Casino
- Slotum Casino
- Paradise Casino
- Boaboa Casino, etc.
Availability on Mobile Devices
Push Gaming keeps the mobile market in mind when creating its games, all of which feature HTML5 technology. The slots run smoothly on nearly any operating system, including iOS, Android, Linux, and Windows. No download is necessary for the sets to run, either of an application of flash player.
Push Gaming has pushed its way from being an underdog in the casino niche to become one of the hottest names in recent times. The software company appears to be off to a great start with the release of original pokies. Some of the older Push Gaming slots online do not match the standards set by the firm with its own releases, which makes it best to avoid them.